Egg Noodles With Cottage CheeseFrom C00KINGJUKI3 5 years ago
How to make it
- place a large pot of salted water on the stove to bring to a boil.
- While you are waiting for the water to boil , chop onions into small cubes.
- Melt the margarine in a frying pan , then add the onions.
- Saute the onions until golden brown. Put aside.
- When the noodles are done, drain them and place back in the pot.
- Mix in a small amount of vegtable oil into the pot of cooked noodles, (about one tablespoon)
- Add the cottage cheese, and mix together. cover and let stand for about 5 minutes until the cottage cheese has melted.
- This has been a family favorite and it's a quick delicious side to any meal.. guests have asked me for this recipie often , its that good =)
- I have also added mushrooms , chopped garlic or peppers to this .
The CookC00KINGJUKI3 Niagara Falls, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!