Low Calorie Chocolate CupcakesFrom dancingfox 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (or 1/2 cup Splenda, or 1/4 cup Truvia) shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce shopping list
- 1 cup of skim milk shopping list
- slash of strong coffee shopping list
- 90 semi sweet chocolate chips (three servings) shopping list
- 2 table spoons of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- splash of skim milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the cupcake (not icing ingredients) in a bowl until well blended.
- Evenly distribute into cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350 until done- until a toothpick comes out clean. (These cupcakes vary by oven. For me, they're done in 14 minutes. For someone else I know who makes them, they're done in 11.)
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler.
- Add chocolate chips and condensed milk and stir like crazy for a few minutes.
- Let it cool and thicken for a moment or two.
- Dunk the tops of the cupcakes in the icing or spoon it over top.
- ...and eat!!!!
- * 139 per cupcake if made with sugar and sweetened apple sauce. 105 if made with Splenda/Truvia and unsweetened applesauce.
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!