Naked Snow Pea Tuna SaladFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 12 oz Chunk White albacore tuna shopping list
- 1/8 cup Fresh Cut sweet peas shopping list
- 1 medium branches Fresh celery hearts shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion shopping list
- 1 cup parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup jicama shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp spices, cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- If I had more fresh peas I would have increased the amount to 1/2 cup but I didn't so .... Shell the peas. This is the amount shelled.
- Fine dice on the celery, green onion and jicama. Mince the parsley.
- Drain the two cans of tuna then combine mixing well. Chill for an hour before serving.
- Serve over fresh greens or roll it up in a wrap. Excellent candidate for a hot tuna wrap if you have pannini press.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/sweet-pea-tuna-salad/#ixzz1IUv3YfPL