Parve (non-dairy) Corn MuffinsFrom missym 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- In large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, melt margarine and beat in egg. Mix in honey and soy milk.
- Add mixture to dry ingredients. With a wooden spoon, gently mix until well combined.
- Divide into 12 paper-lined muffin cups and bake 18-20 minutes or until tops spring back when pressed lightly.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- missym IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔