Cream Of Fresh Asparagus SoupFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 1 pound fresh asparagus chopped - use mostly the tops shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt - optional shopping list
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. place the asparagus and the choppped onion in a pan with 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and brith to a boil reduce heat and let simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- 2. then place in blender and puree until smooth.
- 3. melt the butter in a pan and stir while sprinkling in the flour salt and pepper into the butter do not let the flour brown all the mixture to cook only 2 minutes and then stir in the remaining vegetable broth and increase the heat and stir until mixture is at a boil.
- 4. Stir in the vegetable puree and milk in the pan and then whisk in the yogurt and then the lemon juice and stir until heated through and ladle into bowls and garnish with asparagus tips and sprinkle with some parmesan cheese
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!