Black Bean Smothered Sweet PotatoesFrom stormy_ide_girl 6 years ago
- 2 medium sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and bake at 425ºF until tender all the way to the center, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, tomato, oil, cumin, coriander and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When just cool enough to handle, slash each sweet potato lengthwise, press open to make a well in the center and spoon the bean mixture into the well. Top each with a sprinkle of cilantro.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!