Naan BreadFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place the above ingredients into your bread machine pan according to your manufacturers instructions on the dough cycle!
- 2. When the dough is ready remove from the pan and and place on a lightly floured surface and preheat the oven to 400 degrees f
- 3. Knead the dough and divide into 4 pieces
- 4. Shape each piece into a ball and place a piece of plastic wrap which has been oiled over them while working on one at a time.
- 5. roll each piece into a tear shape or round whichever you prefer and then place back under plastic until all 4 are done and then place on baking sheets and bake for 4-5 minutes and then remove and place under the broiler for a few seconds.
- 6. Brush the naan with butter and serve
People Who Like This Dish 0
- cheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!