Spinach Salad With Cardamon DressingFrom monik 4 years ago
- 1/2 kilo baby spinach washed n cleaned shopping list
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 orange peeled shopping list
- few leaves of spearmint shopping list
- few pecans shopping list
- For dressing :- shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp of cardamon powder shopping list
- 1/2 orange juice freshly squeezed shopping list
How to make it
- So i dont prefer to chop spinach with knife as it looses it vitamins so just wash clean n just break it with ur hands if spinach leaves are too big...
- In a small bowl add olive oil / balsamic vinegar n cardamon powder and mix it well ... till all the balsamic vinegar is mix well with olive oil...
- Now in a salad bowl add the spinach onion oranges n pecans put the salad dressing on .... mix well n finally squeeze orange on the top
- mix one final time n its ready to serve !!!!!
- Enjoy !!!!!
- Tip : u can use many different fruits , croutons even some cliantro.. the reason im upload this recipe as i love this salad dressing ...
- I hope u like it ...
- Ps : if u like any of my recipe pls rate it .... it helps me to write more thank you !!!!!
The Cookmonik Athens, Greece
- Not added to any groups yet!