Pork SteakFrom Yummommylicious 5 years ago
- 4-5 pork chops shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp calamansi or lemon juice shopping list
- 5 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- thumb of ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup water, or more if necessary shopping list
- 1-2 large onions, rings shopping list
- 4 tbsp oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine calamansi or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and pepper. Add the pork chops and marinade for at least 30 minutes (overnight would be better).
- 2. Heat the pan then pour oil, add the marinated pork chops with marinade mixture then add 1/2 cup water or more if necessary, then cook slowly until done.
- 3. Add the onion rings and cook for 1-2 minutes.
The CookYummommylicious Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!