Chocolate-toffee S'more CookiesFrom doreenfish 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 stk butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c shortening shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 lg egg , lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 8 oz pkg toffee baking bits shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1/4 c graham wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1 c mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1/4 c sweetened condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- Make dough:
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat together butter, shortening and sugars in another bowl. until fluffy;then beat in egg and vanilla. At low speed mix in flour until dough just comes together, then mix in the toffee.
- Shape dough into an 8 inch log, 3 inches in diameter.Flour your hands and surface while doing this.
- Flatten the ends and chill at least 6 hours.
- Make topping and bake cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 2 sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together the graham crumbs, marshmallows and milk.....will be quite sticky.
- Cut dough into 10 slices and place 2 0r 3 on each sheet...they will spread about 5 inches.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of topping in the centre of each cookie.
- Bake 18 to 22 mins.
- WE LOVE THESE COOKIES!!
- One birthday I made it as a cake and served it to my husband...one giant cookie...he loved it!! See Pic above
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!