Marinated & Grilled Blue MarlinFrom sassy_sicilian 5 years ago
- 3lbs Fresh Caught Blue Marlin steaks shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1Cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2Cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2Cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1Tsp rubbed sage shopping list
- 1Tsp Dried thyme shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves Peeled and Crushed shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste (Sea salt works best!) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all Marinade ingredients in a large flat bowl (I like the large rectangular Ziploc containers) add steaks and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 min.
- Meanwhile, start the coals on the BBQ, you want a nice constant flame, all the coals should be gray. This ensures you don't overcook the fish.
- Place the Steaks on the BBQ as well as the crushed garlic cloves. Cook uncovered about 2-3 min per side. Remove and let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- (We usually pair with a big garden salad and some grilled veggies like zucchini, eggplant and onions, also good with home made tartar sauce!)
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sassy_sicilian Onna Village, Japan
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksassy_sicilian Onna Village, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!