Corn And Cheese EnchiladasFrom unvme928 5 years ago
- 8 small corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 tbsp cooking oil shopping list
- 5 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups corn, fresh or canned shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole milk shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 cups grated pepper jack shopping list
- 1 10-oz can enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Stack totillas, wrap in foil and bake until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, oil a 9" x 11" glass baking dish.
- Warm 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add scallions and garlic. Cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in corn and milk. Stir occasionally, until thickened, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Remove tortillas from foil.
- Set aside 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- *Spoon a heaping tablespoon of corn mixture in the center of tortilla and sprinkle with a tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll tortilla up and set in dish, seam side down.
- Repeat 7 more times.
- Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with the reserved 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- unvme928 Houston, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookunvme928 Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!