Sweet Potatoes With Warm Black Bean SaladFrom HoustonBelle 4 years ago
- 4 medium sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- .Prick sweet potatoes with a fork in several places. Place in a baking dish and bake at 425 degrees F until tender all the way to the center, about 1 hour.
- 2.Meanwhile, combine beans, tomatoes, onion, oil, cumin, coriander and salt; heat in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3.When just cool enough to handle, slash each sweet potato lengthwise, press open to make a well in the center and spoon the bean mixture into the well. Top each with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of cilantro.
The CookHoustonBelle Somewhere In, Texas
- Not added to any groups yet!