Crocked RoastFrom kristinjoanna 4 years ago
How to make it
- For crock pot cooking:
- (1) Dredge the roast in a mix of flour & pepper; shake off excess.
- (2) Melt butter in large pot/fry pan over med-high heat & brown roast on all sides.
- (3) Move roast to crock pot.
- (4) In a small bowl, mix the condensed soup, the soup mix & the vermouth & then pour over roast in crock.
- (5) Cover & cook on low for 8 hours or until fall apart w/ fork. Add water if necessary to thin gravy (dependent on the temp of your crock)
- For oven baking:
- (1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- (2) Follow all steps above - cook in oven in 4 quart or larger covered casserole for 3 hours or until desired doneness.
The Cookkristinjoanna Galveston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!