Fish Tacos With Chipotle White SauceFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 2 beer battered frozen fish filets shopping list
- iceberg lettuce shopping list
- grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 heaping tablespoon mayo shopping list
- 1 heaping tablespoon sour cream shopping list
- 1 or 2 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- chipotle powder to taste shopping list
- lime juice to thin to sauce consistency shopping list
- 2 corn tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mayo, sour cream (or yogurt), green onions, chipotle powder, and lime juice.
- Prepare fish according to package directions.
- Chop fish into bite-sized pieces, halve grape tomatoes and shred lettuce (or cabbage). Warm corn tortillas to make them more flexible.
- Assemble tacos, top with sauce and garnish with cilantro if desired. Enjoy your impromptu creation!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!