Citrus Cookies With White ChocolateFrom Blkenigma 5 years ago
- * 1 pouch sugar cookie mix shopping list
- * 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese shopping list
- * 1/2 stick of butter shopping list
- * 1 tbsp lemon zest (or orange for more orange flavor) shopping list
- * 1 tbsp orange juice shopping list
- * 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice shopping list
- * 1 large egg shopping list
- * white chocolate shopping list
- * Edible glitter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 375*. In a mixer or in a large bowl mix your cookie mix to let free any clumps. Add in mascarpone cheese and butter until well mixed. Add lemon zest, orange juice, pumpkin spice, egg until smooth.
- I used a small cookie scoop to make the good sized cookie.
- Bake for 11 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a cookie rack. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, melt your white chocolate. I poured a small bit of milk so it wouldn't burn, whisking often.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the white chocolate. Let excess dip off.
- Placed on waxed paper and sprinkle glitter if you'd like. Let cool on waxed paper.
- To store, place wax paper in container. When stacking place wax paper in between.