Penny CasseroleFrom lena519 3 years ago
- 1 1/4 Pounds red potatoes -- cubed shopping list
- 10 hot dogs (1 lb) sliced shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons diced onion shopping list
- 1 Cup frozen peas -- thawed shopping list
- 1 10 oz Can condensed cream of mushroom soup * -- undiluted shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter Or margarine -- melted shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain. In a greased 2-1/2 qt baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas. Combine soup, butter, mustard and pepper, gently stir into potato mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25 minutes or until heated through. (*) Any cream soup will do.
The Cooklena519 Kitchener, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!