Quick Pineapple Upside-down CakeFrom photohontas 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple slices, drained, cut in half shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, if desired shopping list
- maraschino cherries, if desired shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk or water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In 9-inch round pan or 8-inch square pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over melted butter. Arrange pineapple slices in single layer over sugar mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice (cherries with stems can be added after baking).
- 2 In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over pineapple and cherries.
- 3 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over cake a few minutes so brown sugar mixture can drizzle over cake; remove pan. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving. Store loosely covered.
The Cookphotohontas Ridge Manor, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!