Sautéed Fish (Orange Roughy)From iamericap 3 years ago
- 1 to 1.5 lbs (approx. 4 fillets) of orange roughy (or favorite fish) shopping list
- juice from 1 lemon (strained) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. water shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic (peeled and put through a garlic press) shopping list
- 2 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. tony chachere shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Squeeze lemon and strain it.
- Dump lemon juice, and rest of marinade ingredients into a gallon sized plastic zip-lick bag.
- Put fish into bag of marinade, and place in the refrigerator. You'll want to let it marinade for a couple of hours, shaking the bag once in a while.
- On medium-high heat in skillet, cook fish, 2-4 minutes on each side, until fish becomes flaky.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!