Mini Lime TartsFrom Blkenigma 5 years ago
- o 1 jar (10 oz) lime curd shopping list
- o 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- o 1/2 mascarpone shopping list
- o Yellow and green liquid food color (optional) shopping list
- o 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- o 1 pkg mini graham cracker pie crusts (6 crusts) shopping list
- o Garnish: lime slices shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk lime curd, sour cream and mascarpone in large bowl until blended.
- Stir in yellow and green food coloring to tint lime green, if desired.
- Fold in whipped topping. Evenly spoon into each crust.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or overnight until set.
- Garnish with lime slices.