Creamy, Cheesy Bacon Mac And CheeseFrom KSimmons 3 years ago
- 1 pound box elbow pasta shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cans evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 1 - 2 cup bag shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 - 2 cup bag shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 pack of bacon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 8 cups of water to a boil. Add salt to water while boiling. Add elbow pasta to boiling water. Cook until tender. Drain.
- Pan fry entire pack of bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- In large bowl combine elbow pasta, evaporated milk ,butter, eggs and both bags of cheese.
- Crumble bacon into pasta mixture.
- The mixture should not be stiff so if it is add some of the 2% milk just until it is a loose consistency.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour in to a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
The CookKSimmons Manning, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!