Chocolate Coated Grape TrufflesFrom janiceaustria 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and thoroughly dry the grapes well with paper towels; refrigerate until well chilled before coating with chocolate.
- Cut chocolate into small pieces for easier melting.
- Melt the chocolate. You may use Double Broiler or microwave.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and add the melted chocolate to the grapes, 1 tablespoon at a time. Carefully scraping down the sides of the bowl and stirring through the center of the grapes so that they are evenly coated.
- Place the cocoa powder in a small strainer and sift or shake the cocoa powder, little by little, over the surface of the grapes. Gently toss or stir the grapes as you continue to sift until all of the grapes are well coated and separated.
- Spread the grapes on the prepared baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the chocolate has completely set.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- janiceaustria Metro Manila, Philippines
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjaniceaustria Metro Manila, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!