No Bake Chocolate-peanut Butter CookiesFrom janiceaustria 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan add the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute.
- remove from heat.Then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls.
- Place on the chillier (or fridge if your on a hurry) unlit cooled and harden.
The Cookjaniceaustria Metro Manila, Philippines
- Not added to any groups yet!