Italian Chicken With Brown RiceFrom bluzup 5 years ago
How to make it
- cook chicken in butter and 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- shred into small pieces
- return to pan, add rice and water according to package directions.
- cover and cook on medium until rice is tender and most of water is absorbed about 30 to 45 mins.
- check periodically so the rice doesnt run out of water and burn
- add cooking creme and warm on low until flavors blend about 5 to 10 minutes making sure rice doesnt burn.
- using a non stick pan works really well for this
- im using a gas stove for my recipes
The Cookbluzup Pasadena, Texas
- Not added to any groups yet!