Sandys Hormel Chili DipFrom sandygalesmith 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 package chili seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) hormel chili no beans shopping list
- 1 jar (15.5 oz) salsa con queso shopping list
- 1/2 jar mild, medium or hot salsa shopping list
- tortilla or nacho chips shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and optional onion.Drain the excess fat.Add the chili seasoning mix and hormel chili.Let it cook for about 5 minutes or until hot.
- Pour both salsa's into an microwave bowl for up to 2 minutes.Add the meat mixture to the salsa's.Could add the salsa's to the meat.
- Use either tortilla or nacho chips.