Brownie Meltaway BitesFrom fattening_up 3 years ago
- 48 Hershey's milk chocolate Meltaway Kisses brand shopping list
- 1 & 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tps vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tps salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 tbs water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hershey's cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 tps baking soda shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Remove wrappers from chocolates and place into freezer while preparing and baking cookies.
- 2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, water, and vanilla in a large bowl on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Add eggs, beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add it to the sugar mixture, beating on low speed until well blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about two hours or until firm enough to handle.
- 3. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 40 small muffin cups with paper or foil baking cups or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray. Shape dough into 1 in. balls; place in prepared muffin cups.
- 4. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until cookie surface is set. Cookies will appear soft and moist. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 5. Cool about 5 minutes on wire rack then dust cookie tops with powdered sugar. Press frozen chocolate piece into surface of each cookie. Completely cool in pan on wire rack.
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!