Pork,tofu And Tomatoes StirfryFrom sbhardin 4 years ago
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 4 tomatoes chopped, keep the juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup firm tofu cubed shopping list
- 1/4 lb of ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp dried chilis crumbled shopping list
- 1 tsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 TBSP ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of white vinegar shopping list
- 3 green onions cut 1 inch long shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil and then add the red onions and garlic, and stir-fry for 2 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the pork, tomatoes with their juice, salt, sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and black pepper stir and allow the tomatoes to break down.
- bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tofu, and spring onions,folding it all together, and simmer for no longer than a few minutes as we want to keep the texture of the tofu.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- * If the tomatoes are not very juicy, add 1/2 cup of water.*
People Who Like This Dish 0
- sbhardin Dallas, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksbhardin Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!