Bryan's Beef StewFrom codie 4 years ago
- 1 lb. hamburger meat shopping list
- 1 bag of pinto beans (16 oz) shopping list
- 1 box of beef broth (32 oz) shopping list
- 4 fresh carrots shopping list
- 10 fresh green beans shopping list
- 3 potatoes (5 if small) shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried onion seasoning - Fiesta Brand (found on seasoning aisle) shopping list
- 1 tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 small can tomato paste (6 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pinto beans till fully cooked.
- Fry hamburger meat with dried onion seasoning in frying pan.
- Cut vegetables and boil together in a pan.
- After pinto beans are fully cooked and pinto bean seasoning and stir
- Mix meat and vegetables into pinto beans.
- Add tomato paste, beef broth, and pepper. Stir well
- Let simmer for 10 mins.
The Cookcodie Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!