Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom sandygalesmith 3 years ago
- 2 sticks buter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon (2 to 3) vanilla extract imitation shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 package chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2.In an mixing bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla (when using extract imitation that it's best to use 2 to 3 teaspoons) until well creamy.Combine flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.Add eggs by beating well.Stir in the chocolate chips.Drop by rounded tablespoon onto an ungreased baking sheets.
- 3.Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.