Maddie's Favorite Sugar CookiesFrom madkar 5 years ago
- * 2/3 cup shortening shopping list
- * 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- * 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- * 2 eggs shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- * 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, shortening and sugar. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt, stir into the creamed mixture until dough comes together. Roll dough into walnut sized balls and roll the balls in sugar. Place them on an unprepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 3. Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until bottom is light brown. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks
The Cookmadkar Rockledge, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!