Chicken Alfredo PizzaFrom rhodesbread 4 years ago
- 9 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken, seasoned with garlic salt & fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 cup grated gruyere cheese shopping list
- red pepper strips shopping list
- fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pre-baked crust.
- Top with chicken, green onions, cheese and red pepper strips.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh basil.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!