Eggplant With PrawnsFrom Yinhomemade 3 years ago
- 300g eggplant shopping list
- 100g prawns shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots/garlic shopping list
- 2 red chillies, removed seeds and chopped (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion (optional) shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
- SEASONING: shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- Dash of pepper and sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp water (more if prefer saucy) shopping list
- 1 tsp corn flour mixed with 1 tbsp water for thickening shopping list
How to make it
- Cut eggplant into strips and deep-fry until cooked. Dish and drain, place onto a serving plate.
- Leave 1 tbsp oil sauté chopped shallots/garlic until fragrant. Add in chilli, prawns and stir well.
- Add in seasoning and stir-fry until well mixed.
- Thicken with corn flour water, garnish with spring onion and stir well.
- Pour the sauce over fried eggplant and serve hot with rice.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!