Zucchini Bread - Gluten FreeFrom zvikak 3 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon xanthenes gum shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups fresh zucchini, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Beat the eggs until foamy, adding sugar, oil, and applesauce (use wire whip attachment for mixer).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients and then add them to the egg mixture
- Switch to the flat beater or dough hook attachment and beat in electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until batter is mixed well and becomes very thick then Add nuts.
- Grease two large loaf pans and fill each 1/2 full.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes till the middle is cooked through.
- If your oven cooks the tops of these loaves too quickly, Cover with aluminum foil to prevent burning (after about 25-35 minutes).
- If you want to use this as breakfast bread, you can sprinkle the tops with Confectioner's sugar.