Curried SausagesFrom katto 5 years ago
- 0.5 kg sausages shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 30g butter shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup peas shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon of curry powder shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups beef stock shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon cornflour shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 cup medium grain rice shopping list
How to make it
- Prick sausages and place in saucepan with enough water to cover and add vinegar.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain, cool and remove skins from sausages.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onions and curry powder.
- Stir until onions are soft, add peas.
- Add stock and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Add sliced sausages and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend cornflour with the water and add to the saucepan, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookkatto Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!