Spicy Cabbage Roll UpsFrom rentausha 3 years ago
- 3 pieces of bacon shopping list
- 1/2 pound hamburger meat shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 a large onion shopping list
- 1 cup of mixed green, red, and yellow bell peppers. (I used a frozen blend, but fresh would probably be better) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 a small head of cabbage, cut up. shopping list
- salt, Pepper, red pepper, garlic salt, soy sauce and rice vinegar to taste. shopping list
- 7 extra large flour tortillas, or 10 large burrito sized flour tortillas. shopping list
- Thai peanut sauce for dipping. shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon. Remove bacon from pan and put aside.
- Pour grease into a separate container. (You will reuse this).
- Brown Hamburger meat. Drain. (You will not reuse the grease from this.) Put hamburger meat aside.
- Pour some bacon grease back into the pan and add garlic, onion, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Let fry for a little bit (about 1/2 way done) and then add the cabbage.
- Pour the rest of the bacon grease on top of that.
- Add your seasonings.
- Let fry until the cabbage is done.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Fill a flour tortilla with about 1/4 cup of the mixture. (No exact measurement- just about 1 1/2 large serving spoons full. This will also depend on the size of your tortilla.)
- Roll the tortilla up.
- Spray your pan with cooking spray.
- Fry the roll up.
- Serve with peanut sauce.
The Cookrentausha Clarksville, US
- Not added to any groups yet!