Barbecue PorkFrom maryelizlawson 9 years ago
How to make it
- Arrange pork in crock-pot; pour cola over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or until pork can be easily shdded.
- Remove pork from pot, shred in bowl, removing all possible fat.
- Discard fatty liquid.
- Return pork to crock-pot; add barbecue sauce (to taste) and mix.
- Continue to cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, adding more barbecue sauce if needed.
- This freezes and reheats in icrowave well.
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!