Maple Zucchini Bread - Whole Wheat (100%)From zvikak 3 years ago
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups well packed Shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw coconut oil, melted shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup real maple syrup shopping list
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, butter, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and syrup together. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and fold in the zucchini.
- Pour batter into two greased 9 inch loaf pans. Bake 50 minutes or a tester comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- zvikak Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔