Quick Carrot Cheese RavioliFrom essentialingredients 2 years ago
- 12 oz frozen cheese ravioli (or your choice of filling - I had cheese) shopping list
- 1 tbspn butter shopping list
- 1 tbspn garlic olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrot puree* shopping list
- 2 wedges of Laughing Cow swiss cheese shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- granulated garlic shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- *I always have some carrot puree in my freezer - boil carrots until soft, add to food processor and puree, adding a little water as needed to help it along. Great in many recipes! shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, then drain but leave a few tablespoons of the cooking water in the pot.
- Put ravioli back into the hot pot and add the butter and oil and stir to melt butter and coat the ravioli.
- Add the spices to your taste, I probably used an 1/8 tspn of each.
- Add carrot puree and Laughing Cow wedges and stir to incorporate and create a sauce. (I put my wedges in the microwave to soften them a bit and make them easier to incorporate - just 15 -30 seconds.
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Not added to any groups yet!