White Chocolate Apricot Swirl CheesecakeFrom twill10 4 years ago
- from Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- white chocolate apricot Swirl cheesecake shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- Crisco® Original No-Stick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can apricot halves, drained shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir graham cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and butter in small bowl until evenly moistened. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, melted white baking chips and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pour over crust.
- PLACE apricots in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Spoon small dollops of apricot puree over top of cream cheese mixture. Swirl with tip of knife to make marbled appearance.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until edges are puffed and golden. (Center will not be completely set.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill thoroughly before serving.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!