Fudgy Peanut Butter Crockpot CakeFrom Kayde 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1 Butter inside of slow cooker. Mix 1/4c of sugar, flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 In another, larger bowl, mix milk, p-nut butter, oil, and vanilla. Beat well.
- 3 Stir dry ingredients into p-nut butter mixture, just until combined. Spread in bottom of slow cooker.
- 4 In bowl, combine cocoa powder and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar. Add water, stirring until well mixed. Pour slowly into slow cooker. Do not stir.
- 5 Cover. Cook on high, 1 1/2 hours or until toothpick in center comes out clean
People Who Like This Dish 13
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- allthatspinachandilooknothinglikepopeye Nowhere, Us
- oliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- tamieoldham South Central, PA
- bwillson Nowhere, Us
- ahrens65 Nowhere, Us
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- kimsmomma Erlanger, KY
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- MaBell Nowhere, Us
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!