Sweet Corn BreadFrom choclytcandy 2 years ago
- 500 g plain yogurt shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 8 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 150 ml oil shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 lemon finely grated zest shopping list
- 13 tbsp corn meal shopping list
- 2 tbsp semolina flour shopping list
- garnish- 4 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease 10 inch square baking pan.
- 2. Separate egg whites from the yolks. Mixx egg yolks with oil, lemon zest, yogurt, vanilla extract and baking powder. Stir in corn meal and semolina flour.
- 3. Whip egg whites until foamy and form stiff peaks. Fold in egg whites into yolks mixture.
- 4. Pour the mixture into greased 10 inch square cake pan. Sprinkle 4 tbsp sugar all over the surface of the mixture.
- 5. Bake for about 40-45 minutes until golden and the top is caramelized. You can also make sure that is done by inserting a toothpick in the center and comes out clean.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!