Bone Suckin' Tri-tip SteakFrom juliebonesuckin 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rub Bone Suckin' Seasoning and Rub on to meat. Let stand for 15 minutes. Pour Bone Suckin' Mustard over meat. Marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
- Before placing steak on grill, wipe off some of the Bone Suckin Mustard to prevent charring. Turn frequently with tongs and be careful not to over cook. Let cooked meat stand for 10 minutes. Cut against the grain into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. Sprinkle with Feta Cheese.
- Servings: 4-6
People Who Like This Dish 0
- juliebonesuckin Raleigh, North Carolina
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjuliebonesuckin Raleigh, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!