Frito MeatballsFrom buncobimbo 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix ground beef, eggs and crushed Fritos in a large bowl.
- Form balls (slightly smaller than a golf ball) with the meat mixture and put into a crock pot. It is ok if some of the meat balls are on top of the bottom layer.
- Pour salsa and tomato soup over the meat balls and set slow cooker to high. Cook for 2-3 hours or until meatballs are no longer pink in the center.
- Serve hot as is, over rice, over noodles or on tortilla shells. See the intro for suggestions to alter the recipe to satisfy your family.
The Cookbuncobimbo Toledo, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!