White Chocolate CookiesFrom goodcookerUK 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Seive the flour, and baking powder into the mixture and add the chocolate chips and/or glace cherries and mix together
- Split the mixture into 12 balls and place on baking trays, ensure there is a lot of space between each cookie as they spread out a lot.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
The CookgoodcookerUK Southeast, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!