Chocolate Covered BiscuitsFrom goodcookerUK 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200c and lightly grease 1 baking sheet.
- Sieve flour into bowl and rub in butter, until dough looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar and vanilla extrace and stir well.
- Knead or squeeze the mixture until it forms a soft ball of dough.
- Roll out to 1cm thickness and use cut out the biscuits and place on baking sheet, use a fork to prick each biscuit a couple times.
- Cook fo 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool
- When cold melt the white and dark chocolate.
- Use a teaspoon to put lines of chocolate across the biscuits do this one at a time and use a scewer/toothpick to create a marbled effect on the biscuits.
The CookgoodcookerUK Southeast, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!