Chocolate Covered BiscuitsFrom goodcookerUK 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200c and grease and line a baking sheet.
- Sieve flour into bowl and rub in butter, until dough looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and stir well, you can use your hands.
- Knead the mixture until it forms a soft ball of dough.
- Roll out to 1cm thickness and cut out the biscuits and place on baking sheet, use a fork to prick each biscuit a couple times.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Melt the white and dark chocolate separately in bowls, over boiling water. You can use the microwave to melt it, I always microwave chocolate, I do it for 1 minute to start and then 20-30 secs at a time until melted.
- Use a teaspoon to put lines of chocolate across the biscuits do this one at a time and use a scewer/toothpick to create a marbled or feathered effect on the biscuits.
The CookgoodcookerUK Kent, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!