Basic ProfiterolesFrom goodcookerUK 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Put water and butter on heat until the butter melts. When it starts to boil remove from heat.
- Quickly add the flour and beat quickly with a wooden spoon. Do this until mixture is smooth and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Stir in the beaten egg a little at a time to form a firm paste.
- Use a piping bag or a tbsp to create small balls on the baking tray, ensure they are spread out well as they sometimes get very big.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then increase oven to 220c and cook for a further 15 minutes. Leave to cool
- When cold slit each one with a knife. Then whip the cream with the sugar and melt the chocolate.
- When this is done put the cream into each profiteroles and put the chocolate on top of each profiterole.
The CookgoodcookerUK Southeast, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!