Bombay Shrimp CurryFrom pleclare 2 years ago
- 5 tsp canola oil,divided shopping list
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt,divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp blk. pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 c pre-chopped onions shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tb curry powder shopping list
- 1 TB mustar seeds shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp gr. red pepper shopping list
- 1-1/3 c hot water shopping list
- 1 c frozen peas and carrots shopping list
- Fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat dutch oven over med-high heat. Add 2 tsp oil;swirl to coat. Sprinkle shrimp with 1/8 tsp salt and blk. pepper. Add shrimp to pan;cook 2 mins on each side or till dine.Remove from pan.
- Reduce heat to med;add remaining 3 tsp oil;swirl to coat. Add onion;cook 2 min,stirring constantly. Add 1/2 tsp salt,curry powder and next 3 ingredients(thru red pepper);cook 1 min.,stirring constantly. Add hot water and peas and carrots;bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat to med-low,simmer 4 mins.Return shrimp to pan;cook 1 min.
- Plac about 1/3 c rice on each of four plates;top each serving with about 1 c shrimp mixture.Sprinkle each with cilantro
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!