Corn Flour Flat BreadFrom melaniepais345 2 years ago
- 1 Cup Fields of Grain Organic corn flour shopping list
- 1 Cup Fields of Grain Organic corn Meal shopping list
- 3 tsp Fields of Grain Aluminum Free baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 T Fields of Grain Organic turbinado sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp Fields of Grain Natural Redmond's sea salt shopping list
- 1 Large egg shopping list
- 1 Cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the corn flour, corn meal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to blend.
- Break the egg into a small mixing bowl and beat it lightly with a ford. Add the buttermilk, and mix well.
- Stir the egg and milk into the dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Oil a bread pan and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the bread for 25-30 minutes until it turns golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the loaf
The Cookmelaniepais345 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!