Garlic PotatoesFrom steffany813 3 years ago
- 1 pound(s) medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons shopping list
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted, for potatoes shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 ounce(s) pecorino cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- •Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large baking pan, toss potatoes and 4 tablespoons melted butter together. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread potatoes in a single layer and roast until golden, about 35 minutes.
- •Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add garlic and cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in parsley. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- •Transfer potatoes to a serving dish. Pour garlic-butter mixture over potatoes and gently toss to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and serve hot.
The Cooksteffany813 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!