Espresso Chip Oatmeal CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegan "milk" shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp Kahlua (optional but AWESOME) shopping list
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp stevia extract powder shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup spelt flour shopping list
- pinch ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder (or finely crushed dark-roast instant coffee) shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (not instant) shopping list
- 3/4 cup spelt flakes (or more quick oats) shopping list
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat "milk", oil, Kahlua (if using), flaxseed, brown sugar, stevia, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour, nutmeg, espresso powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt, stirring to just moisten.
- Fold in oats, spelt flakes and chocolate chips and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 2" apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 14 minutes, then cool on sheets 15 minutes before moving them to wire racks to cool completely. Store in a loosely covered container.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!